Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Newest Member Of The Redfly Team

Hi I’m Sinéad, the newest member of the RedFly Marketing team. I’m really excited about starting work with RedFly, as I have been searching for an innovative Irish company like RedFly for a long time. This blog post is just a little way for me to introduce myself to our readers.

I’m a really passionate technology advocate and recently I was awarded the title of Best Technology Blogger at the Irish Blog Awards. I have always considered myself an early adopter. From a very young age I have been captivated by technology (particularly the Internet) and I have always been fascinated by human behaviour and communication, hence my choice to participate in the MSc Cyberpsychology program at IADT – which I graduated from last year.

My interest in online marketing was sparked back in 2006 during my undergraduate studies in psychology and I channelled this into a thesis on the psychological effects of online advertisements. The psychology of how the consumer is influenced by their environment has been a particular interest of mine and I’m always trying to learn more about usability and successful human computer interactions. During my postgraduate studies I concentrated on social psychology applied to online environments, and my postgraduate research was interested in investigating the behaviour and attitudes of bloggers.

My extensive background in Psychology gives me an insight into human behaviour, in particular online, which will be of great use to me during my work at RedFly, which I am very much looking forward to starting.

Note from Managing Director Dave:  As our little company grows, we can afford to invest in the best people. I’m absolutely thrilled to have Sinéad on board and I’m sure that everyone who knows her is aware of how perfect a fit she’ll be here at RedFly. Welcome to the family Sinéad!

share Like this post? Please share it with your friends:

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys